The European Association for the Education of Adults is seeking submissions for the EAEA Grundtvig Award 2018 on the theme “Cooperation and Partnerships”.
The European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) is seeking submissions for the EAEA Grundtvig Award 2018 on the theme “Cooperation and Partnerships”. Deadline for submissions is April 15, 2018.
Each year, EAEA celebrates innovation and excellence in adult education. The EAEA Grundtvig Award highlights project results that produce new ideas, new partnerships, new methodologies and a new understanding of how we can work in adult learning. The theme for the 2018 EAEA Grundtvig Award is “Cooperation and Partnerships”. European projects as well as projects from outside of Europe can participate.
What is the EAEA Grundtvig Award?
- The EAEA Grundtvig Award was launched in 2003 by EAEA in order to recognise and celebrate excellence in adult education;
- The Award is given to an organisation or project consortium who present the best transnational project in adult learning;
- The Award has a different theme each year;
- It reaches out to every region in Europe;
- It inspires the practitioners, course providers, and project participants to value their work, and to link more closely with one another.
How to participate?
- The call is published annually in spring;
- Transnational partners are eligible to enter;
- The projects can include videos, photographs, books, Power Point presentations, slides and posters;
- Any product of the project that is accessible to the public, presented in a comprehensible way, and may be useful and/or transferable to other adult education organisations is eligible to enter the competition.
Link to more information about the call and on how to take part
About EAEA: The European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) is the voice of non-formal adult education in Europe. EAEA is a European NGO with 142 member organisations in 44 countries and represents more than 60 million learners Europe-wide.
Text: EAEA and DVV International